Steady Custom Cycles Warrior handlebar is built with classic custom styling in mind. Minimal and simple design with 2 bends and 4 miter cuts on 1-1/2” tubing that is tapered down to 1” in the hand control area, giving the Warrior handlebar a large (fat) look without any awkward transition welding or flat spots! The Warrior handlebar was designed to be clean and straightforward that will match and flow with any style of design of a custom bike.
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line are machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could full customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Warrior Handlebar for Harley Davidson Spec:
- Available rise: 12″ – 20″
- Width: 36″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ tapered to 1″ on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (for 2014+ Road Glide)
- Simple but unique and custom design.
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
Additional Parts Required (Not included, sold separately):
*Actual length varies with selected handlebar rise*
- Extended Clutch Cable/Line
- Extended Throttle Cable (for non-TBW)
- Extended Control Wires
If your bike has two-piece top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are highly-recommended.
Note: Product photos shows Steady Custom Cycles Warrior Handlebar with 12″ rise in a gloss black finish.