The Steady Custom Cycles Bull Horn handlebar was specially designed and built to introduce SCC to the industry. Original in every shape and form, the Bull Horn is a fresh design from the original Luis “Buky” Rosales, who’s known for his extraordinary craftsmanship and quality. To introduce SCC to the world, the Bull Horn features a very unique design that is only available from Steady Custom Cycles. Patent pending #515804374 to insure this original SCC design isn’t duplicated or replicated by any others. When designing and engineering the Steady Custom Cycles Bull Horn handlebar for Harley Davidson motorcycles, the SCC team wanted to create the perfect handlebars to complement the bike’s original and unique style.
Steady Custom Cycle’s complete handlebar line are machined, formed, and finished in the U.S.A, from .120” wall cold roll steel that has been completely TIG welded in every jointed area. All crucial slots are done for internal wiring, positioning pin for handlebar clamps, and throttle by wire (TBW)! Installation is made simple with our pre-machined features! Like with any SCC handlebars, we could full customize and build a handlebar to your specifications. Please contact us for more information, lead time, and a price quote.
Bull Horn Handlebar for Harley Davidson Specs:
- Available rise: 12″ – 20″
- Width: 38″
- Tube diameter: 1-1/2″ tapered to 1″ on hand control areas
- Clamp diameter: 1″ and 1-1/4″ (for 2014+ Road Glide)
- Unique and custom design only available from SCC (Patent Pending #515804374)
- Sturdier and stronger than OEM handlebars
- Internal wiring ready
- Pre-Machined slots for Throttle-By-Wire (TBW) and clamp positioning pin
- Will work with hydraulic or cable clutch
Additional Parts Required (Not included, sold separately):
*Actual length varies with selected handlebar rise*
- Extended Clutch Cable/Line
- Extended Throttle Cable (for non-TBW)
- Extended Control Wires
If your bike has individual top/upper handlebar clamps, single solid top/upper clamps are *required* to run all handlebars with a rise of 12″ and higher. Solid or stiffer (polyurethane) handlebar bushings are highly-recommended.